IMR HYBRID 18650 3.7V Battery
- Item #: 969
IMR High Drain HYBRID CGR 18650 CH 3.7V 2250mAh Battery for your Advanced Personal Vaporizers. Some people call this powerful 18650 cell hybrid IMR, others high drain battery. Made by Panasonic. Made in Japan.
What makes this high drain 18650 battery so special?
18650 3.7V Panasonic Hybrid IMR CGR18650CH rechargeable battery cell is made for high current (max.10A) applications. 10 Amperes is more than enough to run almost any high drain (high discharge current) electronic device.
Panasonic's high capacity (2250mAh) battery will provide much longer run time than any standard IMR battery (e.g. AW IMR 18650).
It is an excellent choice for people who are looking for high drain IMR 18650 battery cells (Personal Vaporizer-Electronic Cigarette).
Charging Lithium based cells:
Proper end of charge termination is always required when charging any lithium based rechargeable battery. Charging process should not be unattended (especially if you are charging with a charger of unknown characteristics).
How to achieve an ideal balance between high capacity and high safety in one Lithium based 18650 battery cell?
Panasonic has developed a new Solid Solution technology by mixing the high capacity characteristics of the Li-ion chemistry [cobalt based] cells, and high safety of the LiMn2O4 [manganese based] Lithium based batteries.
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery ( below 2.5V )
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not charge battery over 4.21V (another reason to use good battery charger)
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time)
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge)